Monday, August 01, 2005

Blogger Backscratching

Nothing strokes a blogger's ego quite like a growing traffic count on his site meter.

I'd like to thank two people for inflating my traffic over the usually deadly August long weekend: Independent Sources for including me in the roundup of Hans Island crisis bloggers;

And Dymphna of Neighborhood of God and Gates of Vienna for linking my story on Air Canada cancelling flights because of a pilot shortage on Little Green Footballs.

Thank you both once again for letting me know that I am not merely shouting into the ether of cyberspace, unheard, unheralded, unrewarded.

1 comment:

lis faurholt said...

Thanking two people??? Are you not aware of that according to Technorati you have 159 people linkin to your site?
http://www.technorati.com/search/%22Hans%20Island%22